— Sales of traditional long-term care insurance are way down, but they’re way up for a new form, so-called “hybrid” policies. This was reported by the Wall Street Journal on June 15. “I applaud them for highlighting this important development,” says Les Robinson of LesLTC.
The WSJ article, written by Leslie Scism, is titled “Long-Term-Care Insurance Isn’t Dead. It’s Now an Estate-Planning Tool.”
“LTC insurance isn’t dying, it’s evolving,” says Robinson. “Hybrid protection, now popular in estate planning, is a key new form, but not the only one.”
LTC insurance is also proliferating as an employee benefit, according to Robinson. “Organizations across the country are protecting their people with affordable group plans. I wish the media would highlight this trend too.”
LesLTC offers a variety of services that ease the burden of long-term care:
- Traditional long-term care insurance from multiple carriers,
- “Hybrid” policies (typically life insurance with LTC riders),
- Worksite LTC (voluntary plans with group advantages),
- Annuities with tax-advantaged LTC features,
- Critical illness insurance,
- And additional protections including LTC education and referrals to care services.
The company’s assistance also includes special options for employee and association groups.
Les Robinson of LesLTC www.lesltc.com or 1-800-875-0140
Start planning for your future today by requesting free, no-obligation long term care insurance quotes from the top insurance carriers in your area today.