This class will teach you a simply step by step process how to Stress Test your Retirement Money from Medicaid and Nursing Home Event : You could save thousands and thousands of dollars in Nursing Home and Medicaid Event in your retirement!
The overall goal of this Educational Seminar:
• How to Stress Testing Your Retirement℠ from Medicaid & Nursing Home Event
• Understand what Assets, Money , Your House and Income are at Risk to Medicaid & Nursing Home
• Understand the 5 years look back on your Assets, Money , your House and Income to Medicaid
• Learn truth about Self-Funding vs Self Assuring
• Understanding what wrong legal planning can do to your plan
• Understanding what wrong retirement planning can do to your plan
• Understanding what wrong tax planning can do to your plan
• Understanding what wrong insurance planning can do to your plan
• What correct questions to ask on your plan
• How does your plan work to protect your Assets and Income
• Have More Choices for Retirement & LTC
• Protect the spouse from being impoverished
• Avoid impacting your Children financial future with your care costs
Stress Testing Your Retirement℠ Money Will help to:
• Be in control!
• Protect your money from Medicaid, Nursing Homes, and Long-Term-Care events.
• Avoid Medicaid’s 5-year look back on your money.
• Avoid being a burden to your family.
• Know the right questions to ask to ensure your retirement is secure.
• Enhance your peace of mind.
• Avoid devastating mistakes that can decimate your financial future.
• Educate yourself about the risks associated with Medicaid.
Remove a major portion of the fear and worry if you are faced with a Long Term Care event, the need for Medicaid or the need of a Nursing Home or Rehabilitation Facility
Dates of virtual meeting: May 25, 2022
Time 12:00 EST pm to 12:30EST pm
Sign up for the May 25 Seminar at Time 12:00 EST pm to 12:30EST pm
Link to Buy Book: Protecting your Money from Medicaid and Nursing Home https://lesltc.com/book/
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via phone at 1-800-875-0140 or via email at email@example.com